Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The World as we Know it has Ended

I know, I know, this sounds overly alarmists, but given the increasing tensions in the Middle East, I would have to say that the End of the World as We Know It has come. This phrase shall be shortened to TEOTWAWKI from now on.

For those who haven't paid attention, there are mounting tensions between Syria and Israel, no big surprise, but the shape of the conflict has changed.

Syria has The Bomb.

Yes, that's right, now both of the worst two human rights abusers int he Middle East either have The Bomb or are coming close to having it.

And, worst of all, both nations are calling for the elimination of Israel louder than ever before.

And, as if that isn't enough, Syria is going to be giving their weapons to Hezbollah, which has cells in almost every nation in the world.

If I get any sleep tonight, I will be amazed.

No comments: